Workers' Compensation Coordinator | Savannah
Optim Healthcare is seeking a full time Workers' Compensation Coordinator for our Savannah location.
- Handles workers’ compensation appointments, enters insurance data and responds to workers’ compensation patients, insurance companies and employers request for information.
- Ensures the workers’ compensation department runs efficiently and effectively.
- Manages the workers’ compensation functions and staff.
- Schedules initial workers compensation appointments.
- Obtains workers compensation billing information.
- Works/Communicates between physicians, employers and insurance companies.
- Logs all work status reports on all workers compensation patients and submit to insurance company/employer.
- Sends doctors dictation from office visit on all workers compensation patients to insurance company/employer.
- Obtains referral authorization from one physician to another.
- Corresponds with insurance company/employer regarding patient’s treatment.
- Resolves return to work and treatment plan issues from insurance company/employer.
- Performs other job related task as required
- Three years minimum in a similar position and setting.
- Prior management experience required.
- Competitive Pay
- Company Benefits
- Vacation, Personal Time Off, and Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
Apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com