Revenue Integrity Analyst | Savannah
Optim Healthcare is seeking a full time Revenue Integrity Analyst for our Savannah location.
- Supports billing and finance in developing and conducting analysis and reporting to aid operational decision making over reimbursement protection.
- Evaluates managed care contract performance, audits payments under managed care contracts and government payment programs, creates detailed and complex financial models, assists designing and implementing a comprehensive denials and underpayment system involving audit/appeal workflows.
- Identifies internal data standardization opportunities and assist with implementing reimbursement protection strategies for the company.
- Authenticates periodic and ad hoc reports on payment and expense trends for the management and administrative teams.
- Uses analytical skills and ability to turn large datasets into meaningful reports.
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel and other modeling tools
- Ability to work as a team member and effectively develop working relationships with multiple corporate departments and surgical facility locations.
- Experience managing multiple projects with varying deadlines.
- Experience working in denials management and contract data analysis.
- Experience working in healthcare, specifically billing, collections or managed care, is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in business, technology or healthcare related field
- Competitive Pay
- Company Benefits
- Vacation, Personal Time Off, and Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
Apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com