Rehabilitation Aide | Savannah
Optim Therapy is seeking a full time Rehabilitation Aide for our Savannah location.
- Assists in customer service as it pertains to escorting patients to and from treatment and appropriate set up of treatment.
- Assists the clinician in set up of patient treatment and check out.
- Completes supply inventory and ordering.
- Assists clinician with treatment as it pertains to safety.
- Confirms mandated paperwork is signed and tracked.
- Assists in scanning and labeling paperwork as needed.
- Assists management with compliance tasks such as, but not limited to, expiration date checks, SDS updates, and certification workbook updates.
- Assists with student and volunteer paperwork and orientation.
- Performs equipment safety checks, modality temperature checks and modality cleaning.
- Cleans and prepares patient treatment areas including handling soiled linen and biohazard material.
- Assists with department activities and projects as needed.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Competitive Pay
- Company Benefits
- Vacation, Personal Time Off, and Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
Apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org