Registered Nurse | Sylvania
Optim Healthcare is seeking a full time Registered Nurse for our Sylvania location.
- Provides direct/indirect patient care in the emergency care setting.
- Is able to triage safely, rapidly and accurately, every patient that enters the emergency care system.
- Determines priorities of care based on physical and psychosocial needs, as well as factors influencing patient flow through the system.
- Communicates with ER physicians regarding patient's status.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition/response to treatment.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with up to six (6) months Registered Nurse experience.
- Current RN license within the state of practice.
- Current BLS Certification.
- Competitive Pay
- Company Benefits
- Vacation, Personal Time Off, and Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
Apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.