Registered Nurse | Georgia
Optim Healthcare is seeking a full-time Registered Nurse for our Savannah location.
- Prepares patient by pre-operative assessment and reassesses post-operatively on geriatric, pediatric and general population utilizing all available resources and documents assessment in the medical record.
- Gives patient discharge plan utilizing available resources. Makes follow-up telephone calls as part of the discharge process. Reports any problem to the surgeon.
- Provides education for patient and significant others.
- Recognizes obvious and subtle changes in patient’s physical and mental status as well as abnormal test results, notifies nurse manager and/or physician.
- Helps to ensure that all medical and surgical supplies are maintained and available throughout the surgery center.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with up to six (6) months Registered Nurse experience.
- Current RN license within the state of Georgia.
- Current BLS Certification.
- Competitive Pay
- Company Benefits
- Vacation, Personal Time Off, and Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
Apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org