PRN RN 23 hr unit ASC (third shift) | Savannah
Optim ASC is seeking a PRN Registered Nurse for the 23 hour Overnight Unit for our Savannah location.
- Performs assessments on patients scheduled for surgery in a timely manner by utilizing all available resources (patients’ significant other, medical records, other health professionals, etc.)
- Documents assessments on the pre-op assessment form.
- Reports any medical problems to anesthesia, and or PACU Coordinator.
- Orders and monitors results of ancillary tests needed and reports results out of the norm to anesthesia/surgeon.
- Instructs patients as to medications that should be taken prior to surgery.
- Reviews instructions with patient prior to surgery.
- Maintains patient confidentiality, patient dignity, patient rights, and serves as a patient advocate at all times.
- Provides education for the patient and family regarding procedure, medication, etc.
- Performs all other duties assigned.
- RN. Completion of nursing training from an accredited school of nursing.
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Plan
Apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.