PRN Licensed Practical Nurse | Sylvania
Optim Medical Center - Screven is seeking a PRN Licensed Practical Nurse for our Sylvania location.
- Obtains, verifies, and records health history of patients. Gathers pertinent health data through physical assessments and biological samples. Collects specimens for laboratory analysis.
- Provides basic patient care as ordered. Administers medications and treatments as directed. Assists other health care professionals in performing exams, diagnostic procedures and treatments, and minor medical procedures. Adheres to infection control/safety guidelines and confidentiality policies.
- Documents assessments, interventions, patient/family responses, and medication dispensed/prescribed, and test results in medical records.
- Promotes wellness by providing patient education materials, communicating physician advice/instructions.
- High school diploma. Graduation from an approved practical nursing program.
- Minimum one year of LPN experience; clinic/surgical experience preferred.
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Plan
Apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.