Preadmission Registered Nurse | Reidsville
Optim Medical Center - Tattnall is seeking a full time Preadmission Registered Nurse for our Reidsville location.
- Performs assessment on pre-surgical patients in a timely manner by utilizing all available resources (patient significant other, medical record, other health professionals, etc.)
- Obtains medical data and prepares patients chart.
- Documents assessment on the pre-op assessment form.
- Reports any medical problems to appropriate person.
- Orders and monitors results of ancillary tests needed and reports results out of the norm to anesthesia/surgeon.
- Instructs patients as to medications that should be taken prior to surgery.
- Reviews instructions with patient prior to surgery.
- Maintains patient confidentiality, patient dignity, patient rights, and serves as a patient advocate at all times.
- Provides education for the patient and family regarding procedure, medication, etc.
- Performs all other duties assigned.
- RN. Completion of nursing training from an accredited school of nursing.
- Competitive Pay
- Company Benefits
- Vacation, Personal Time Off, and Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
Apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org