Physician Liaison | Savannah
Optim ASC is seeking a full time Physician Liaison for our Savannah location.
- Identifies target markets in accordance with organizational strategy utilizing familiarity with operations and existing reporting and tools.
- Evaluates and interprets market utilization data and market demographics, including market share data for primary or secondary facility service lines, ensures that sales priorities are identified for both physicians and patient populations.
- Interprets current physician referral patterns, trends, and financial margins, ensures that sales resources are optimized.
- Develops sales and retention strategies for target markets and facility service lines;
- Goals and timelines for closing new or enhanced physician referrals
- Goals and timelines for growing referral volumes based on new or established physician and outreach relationships
- Conducts pre and post call planning and maintaining.
- Facilitates the retention of physician, referring hospital and community relationships.
- Completes face-to-face sales meetings with physicians, schedulers, practice managers, and medical staff from referring hospitals/practices to ensure understanding, as well as to close business, ensuring that obstacles are identified and minimized.
- Effectively manages territory, conducts office visits to include:
- Education on services offered, enhancement and new advances.
- Maintains image (community-centered, patient-first, leading-edge provider)
- Offers excellent customer service
- Implements new products/services/ protocols
- Communicates opportunities, market trends, and issues to appropriate management/staff in a timely manner
- Increases referral percentages/volume and expand services utilized
- Prepares/presents opportunities, market trends, and challenges to appropriate leadership/staff in a timely manner and on a regular basis, gaining support and commitment as needed.
- Coordinates meetings between key staff, physician groups, and external customer groups to improve communication and relationships in order to increase referrals or resolve customer service issues.
- Performs all other duties as necessary.
- Competitive Pay
- Company Benefits
- Vacation, Personal Time Off, and Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
Apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org