Physical Therapist Assistant | Vidalia
Optim Healthcare is seeking a full time Physical Therapy Assistant for our Vidalia location.
- Assesses patients response to the plan of care set up by the PT and implements treatment plans in collaboration with the PT, physicians and other clinicians.
- Assists patients to develop, recover, or maintain daily living and work skills. Helps patients to improve their basic motor functions and reasoning ability and to compensate for any permanent loss of function to reach the goal of having independent, productive, and satisfying lives.
- Helps patients in performing a variety of daily activities including occupational and leisure tasks.
- Utilizers all standard physical therapy and modalities available to achieve the best outcomes for the patient. Teaches patients comprehensive home exercise programs to the patients to enhance clinical treatments.
- Follows medical practice policies related to compliance, safety, and infection control. Documents patient treatment and outcomes in medical record.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree or a certificate from an accredited school for Physical assistants.
- New graduates and experienced assistants may apply.
- Competitive Pay
- Company Benefits
- Vacation, Personal Time Off, and Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
Apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org