Patient Financial Services Manager | Georgia
Optim Healthcare is seeking a full time Patient Financial Services Manager for our Savannah location.
- Develops, implements and oversees overall operation of financial business unit services related to post-bill functions within Revenue Cycle.
- Ensures that programs align Optim Healthcare's strategic initiatives with emphasis on customer service, compliance, accuracy, revenue protection and the overall patient/physician experience.
- Provides system wide oversight for patient financial services and revenue protection provided at all facilities.
- Oversees the delivery of services that facilitate charge capture, proper reimbursement and efficient Revenue Cycle vendor partnerships to the enterprise.
- Properly identifies bad debt, communicates inaccurate payer or demographic data appropriately, manages financial documentation flows, denials/underpayments/appeals program implementation and oversight, institutes best practice and enhances patient/family and physician/provider satisfaction with services.
- Works with executive leadership, clinical managers and physicians to identify issues that create barriers to proper reimbursement and cash flow.
- Interfaces with external entities such as third party payers, regulatory agencies, other health care institutions, vendors, patients and families.
- Leads the organization in a manner that is patient-centered and respectful of all other customers and stakeholders.
- Works in collaboration with the Patient Access Services Manager, Director of IT, Case Management, and various clinic leaders within the Ambulatory Care and Clinical Services departments.
- Manages direct reports in the following operational areas of the revenue cycle, including Charge Entry/Billing, Revenue Integrity, Collections/Posting and Vendor Management.
- Processes improvement latitude and project management is also expected within charge master maintenance.
- Travels between facilities.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Competitive Pay
- Company Benefits
- Vacation, Personal Time Off, and Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
Apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org