Paralegal | Savannah
Optim Healthcare is seeking a full time Paralegal for our Savannah location.
- Provides support to Contracts Administration.
- Drafts contracts.
- Drafts transactional and legal documents.
- Reviews and maintains file maintenance on contracts and documents.
- Interfaces with contacts for advice on Company's contract approval systems and policies.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of three years paralegal work and at least two years of college; degree preferred.
- Prior experience in supporting healthcare and/or hospital operations is preferred.
- Experience with both transactional matters and litigation is preferred.
- Certificate from ABA recognized paralegal program or equivalent related work experience; prefer work experience to be in the area of healthcare law.
- Requires high degree of self-directed initiative, creativity and individual judgment.
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision and instruction yet to be able to function as part of a team.
- Strong organizational, analytical, research and written skills required.
- Computer literacy and software proficiency as required.
- Certified Legal Assistance distinction preferred, but not required.
- Competitive Pay
- Company Benefits
- Vacation, Personal Time Off, and Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
Apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com