Pain Management Registered Nurse | Savannah
Optim ASC is seeking a full time Pain Management Registered Nurse for our Savannah location.
- Performs a preoperative assessment on all patients.
- Patient safety insured through proper identification, checking chart, and report changes.
- Verifies the operative procedure prior to surgery.
- Has all supplies and equipment in room prior to start of case.
- Assists and supervises radiology tech/scrub tech as necessary.
- Opens all sterile supplies and packs using aseptic technique.
- Monitors and maintain sterile field at all times.
- Administers procedural sedation and monitors patient throughout procedure to ensure safe outcome.
- Meets all current documentation standards.
- Assists physician efficiently as needed.
- Efficient maneuvering and placement of c-arm for procedures.
- Communicates effectively with all staff members and physician to ensure smooth running of cases.
- Reports any discrepancy in procedure/case to charge nurse.
- Demonstrates effective use of equipment.
- Post op assessment completed to ensure patient safety prior to discharge.
- Responsible for maintaining adequate supplies by ensuring par level depletion is reported.
- Participates in quality improvement projects.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- RN. Completion of nursing training from an accredited school of nursing.
- Competitive Pay
- Company Benefits
- Vacation, Personal Time Off, and Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
Apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com