Operating Room Registered Nurse Circulator | Reidsville
Optim Medical Center - Tattnall is seeking a full time Operating Room Registered Nurse Circulator for our Reidsville location.
- Performs a perioperative assessment on all patients.
- Patient Safety ensured through proper identification, checking chart, and report changes.
- Verifies the operative site has been marked prior to surgery.
- Performs circulating duties with efficiency and speed.
- Has all supplies and equipment in room prior to start of case.
- Assists and supervises scrub tech as necessary.
- Opens all sterile supplies and packs using aseptic technique.
- Monitors and maintain sterile field at all times.
- Performs count of sponges, needles, and instruments according to policy.
- Cares for specimens according to policy and procedure.
- Meets current documentation standards.
- Assists surgeon and anesthesia efficiently as needed.
- Communicates effectively with pre op and post op, anesthesia, and physician to ensure smooth running of cases.
- Reports any discrepancy in procedure/case to charge nurse.
- Demonstrates effective use of equipment.
- Reports off to PACU nurse with appropriate patient information.
- Responsible for maintaining adequate supplies by ensuring par level depletion is reported.
- Participates in quality improvement projects.
- Assumes accountability for work performance and learning new procedures and tasks.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- RN. Completion of nursing training from an accredited school of nursing.
- Competitive Pay
- Company Benefits
- Vacation, Personal Time Off, and Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
Apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org