Office Manager | Bluffton, South Carolina
Optim Orthopedics is seeking a full time Office Manager for Bluffton location.
- Monitors office operations by conducting monthly audits of patient charts, cash drawers, encounter tickets, various reports, etc.
- Supervises staff at assigned office location.
- Compiles monthly report of office operations for physicians and office coordinators.
- Updates office coordinators of policy changes.
- Maintains Operations Manual by updating and adding policies as they are needed.
- Maintains Medical Manager training manual.
- Conducts yearly Managed Care office review and monthly review of office appearance.
- Creates and administers policy and procedure tests for Office Coordinators semi-annually.
- Conducts training classes on a variety of topics as dictated by need including, but not limited to, front desk operations, insurance billing, collections, insurance basics and Medical Manager software.
- Assists management in developing organizational policies and procedures.
- Trains/orients organizational personnel on Medical Manager software.
- Analyzes and recommends changes in organizational systems, policies and procedures and ensure organizational problems are resolved.
- Provides assistance to management on developing and implementing specific programs and services.
- Participates in professional development activities to keep current with trends and practices in healthcare.
- Maintains strictest confidentiality.
- Initiates or makes recommendations for personnel actions.
- Coordinates and integrates services within the site, with referral sources, as well as with other internal departments.
- Continuously assesses, monitors, and improves staff performance.
- Establishes or maintains the appropriate quality controls and assessment measurements for such departments responsible for.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable federal and state regulations.
- Provides outstanding service to all customers; fosters teamwork; and practices fiscal responsibility through improvement and innovation.
- Responds to patient inquiries and service issues; all in an effort to resolve within practice policy.
- Develops procedural protocols for each area of responsibility.
- Examines alternative methods of providing required services in order to reduce departmental supply and personnel costs.
- Maintains financial accountability for assigned departments; functions within established budget.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Competitive Pay
- Company Benefits
- Vacation, Personal Time Off, and Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
Apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org