Occupational Therapist (PRN) | Savannah
Optim Healthcare is seeking a PRN Occupational Therapist based out of our Savannah location and providing coverage in our outlying locations. Optim Therapy has eight Occupational Therapists, including six Certified Hand Therapists (CHTs) who treat primarily orthopedic hand and upper extremity injuries. Hand therapy experience is preferred, but not required. The hired candidate will have the opportunity to participate in our hand therapy mentorship program. This PRN position will have growth potential as Optim Healthcare continues to expand.
- Evaluate and treat patients with surgical and non-surgical orthopedic hand and upper extremity injuries.
- Assess patients and develop treatment plans in collaboration with physicians and other clinicians.
- Assist patients to develop, recover, or maintain daily living and work skills.
- Fabricate custom orthoses for the hand and upper extremity.
- Follow medical practice policies related to compliance, safety, and infection control.
- Documents patient treatment and outcomes in the medical record.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Occupational Therapy from accredited school.
- Prefer minimum two years of experience in an outpatient clinic setting, however, new graduates will be considered.
- Current state Occupational Therapist license, successful completion of national certification examination. Current CPR certificate. Georgia modality certification required.
- Hand Therapy mentorship program with Certified Hand Therapists
- Continuing Education allowance
- Internal education program
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Plan
Apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com