Medical Technologist (PRN) | Sylvania
Optim Health Systems is seeking a PRN Medical Technologist for our Sylvania location.
- Receives, prepares, performs and interprets broad range of laboratory analysis.
- Performs testing and quality assurance procedures requiring additional expertise and/or advanced technology.
- Reviews and documents interpretations of test results.
- Performs and records preventive maintenance and instrument checks.
- Follows all risk management practices according to established protocol. Assures compliance with safety guidelines.
- Coordinates daily technical activities in assigned sections and provides oversight to assigned staff.
- Participates in rotation to laboratory section outside normal assignment.
- Plans and organizes work to meet the organization’s objectives.
- Competitive Pay
Apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.