Medical Assistant | Statesboro
Optim Orthopedics is seeking a full time Medical Assistant for our Statesboro location.
- Brings patients to rooms.
- Triages patients.
- Assists physicians with injections, dressing changes, suture removals, minor procedures.
- Completes disability forms.
- Performs scheduling procedures.
- Performs prior approval for medications and procedures, as needed.
- Handles phone calls, patient complaints, medication refills, etc.
- Maintains Op Note log and In office injection log.
- Preps charts for upcoming appointments.
- Works at satellite locations with the physician.
- Copies surgery papers including completing history and physical and consent forms.
- Schedules depositions and physician meetings.
- Stocks and cleans rooms.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Competitive Pay
- Company Benefits
- Vacation, Personal Time Off, and Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
Apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org