Medical Assistant | Savannah
Optim is seeking a full time Medical Assistant for our Savannah location.
- Brings patients to rooms.
- Completes disability forms.
- Performs scheduling procedures.
- Performs pre-certification procedures.
- Handles phone calls, patient complaints, medications, etc.
- Files hospital op notes and dictation.
- Works at satellite locations with the Physician.
- Copies surgery papers including completing history and physical and consent forms.
- Schedules depositions and Physician meetings.
- Checks mail.
- Stocks and cleans rooms.
- Competitive Pay
- Company Benefits
- Vacation, Personal Time Off, and Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
Apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org