Maintenance Technician | Savannah
Optim Healthcare is seeking a full time Maintenance Technician for our Savannah location.
- Performs assigned general maintenance duties required to maintain and repairs hospital and campus buildings, structures, machinery and equipment, involving skill in carpentry, drywall hanging and finishing, plumbing, painting and/or the electrical or mechanical trades.
- Assures that jobs specified on maintenance requests and work orders are completed satisfactorily.
- Refers work requiring more specialized or skilled crafts to appropriate trades supervisor and follow-up to completion.
- Assists in periodic inspections of buildings and structures.
- Maintains tools and equipment required for maintenance tasks and inventory of equipment and supplies.
- Makes emergency repairs within area of knowledge and responsibility.
- Maintains required records of hours/materials expended for each job.
- Inspects machinery in operation to assure proper functioning, including checking pressures and temperatures as required.
- Travels to other locations to assist as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Competitive Pay
- Company Benefits
- Vacation, Personal Time Off, and Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
Apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com