Licensed Practical Nurse | Reidsville
Optim is seeking a full time Licensed Practical Nurse for our Reidsville location.
- Provides direct and indirect patient care in the medical-surgical setting that meets the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care.
- Meets the communication needs of patient and family.
- Provides care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Maintains regulatory agency requirements, nursing policies, procedures and standards.
- Communicates with physicians and team members about changes in patient's clinical condition, including results of diagnostic studies and symptomology.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Performs general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- LPN. Completion of nursing training from an accredited school of nursing.
- Competitive Pay
- Company Benefits
- Vacation, Personal Time Off, and Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
Apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org