Emergency Room Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse | Tattnall
Optim Medical Center - Tattnall is seeking a full time Emergency Room Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse for our Reidsville location.
- Provides direct and indirect patient care in the Emergency Department.
- Provides care that meets the psychosocial, physical, and general aspects of care.
- Meets the communication needs of patient and family.
- Provides care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations, under the supervision of a registered nurse.
- Determines priorities of care based on physical and psychosocial needs, as well as factors influencing patient flow through the system.
- Communications with ED physicians about changes in patient’s status, symptomatology and results of diagnostic studies.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- LPN or RN. Completion of nursing training from an accredited school of nursing.
- Competitive Pay
- Company Benefits
- Vacation, Personal Time Off, and Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
Apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com