DME Technician | Okatie, South Carolina
Optim Orthopedics is seeking a full time DME Technician for our Okatie location.
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of current DME/POS supplies, W-C Dispensary supplies, medical supplies, services and all applicable governmental regulations.
- Manages his/her territory to reach service goals and delivery of supplies, as required, in accordance with industry standards and applicable governmental regulations including the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and CMS guidelines.
- Educates customers/patients of proper application, use and care of all supplies.
- Completes all written required patient forms.
- Assists in resolving customer supply problems.
- Processes all orders in a timely, accurate manner.
- Promotes services and products to referral sources in the community, as appropriate.
- Develops basic reimbursement knowledge and completely documents all information necessary to ensure reimbursement for all appropriate equipment, products and services.
- Develops technical knowledge, as appropriate, of the DME/POS, W-C Dispensary or medical supplies and services provided by the company.
- Performs routine preventive maintenance and simple repairs on equipment, as required in accordance with company policies.
- Reports equipment hazards and/or product incidents as required in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Performs all aspects of client care in an environment that optimizes client, safety and reduces the likelihood of medical/health care errors.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Competitive Pay
- Company Benefits
- Vacation, Personal Time Off, and Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
Apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org