Communications/Marketing Specialist | Savannah
Optim Healthcare is seeking a full time Communications/Marketing Specialist for our Savannah location.
- Provides support for the establishment and maintenance of ongoing and positive communications among system employees, medical staff, executives, and other internal stakeholders, as well as the external public, about the nature and benefits of the health system and its entities.
- Responsible for communications, photography, public and media relations, community relations, marketing and advertising.
- Conceptualizes, writes, and edits internal/external publications (newsletters, brochures, direct mail, etc.), advertising, online content, public relations (press releases, etc.) and promotional materials to ensure clear, consistent, strategically focused, and effective communication about the health system and its entities.
- Serves as a proofreader/editor for materials.
- Utilizes creative thinking to introduce new initiatives and programs that support or further improve internal/external communication, advertising, overall system branding.
- Conducts market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends.
- Assists in managing the corporate identity and correct use of brand standards.
- Coordinates and/or assists in support of community activities and events where the system is represented.
- Performs updates of the health system website, any affiliated sites, and social media platforms as necessary. Proactively suggests updates and improvements to websites and social media.
- Orders and tracks inventory of merchandise, as well as, codes invoices.
- Manages special communications projects.
- Occasionally works some nights and an occasional weekend.
- Has working knowledge of graphic design with experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign (basic HTML a plus).
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Competitive Pay
- Company Benefits
- Vacation, Personal Time Off, and Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
Apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com