Chief Financial Officer | United States
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Optim Healthcare, a Surgery Partners company, is seeking a Chief Financial Officer responsible for directing the organization's financial planning and accounting practices as well as its relationship with lending institutions, pay sources, and the financial community. The successful applicant will be responsible for Finance, Revenue, Accounting, Accounts Payable and Materials at a system level.
We are seeking a CFO with knowledge of the principles of financial management, clinic financial and budgetary practices, and the ability to analyze financial data and patterns, prepare financial statements, etc. Ideal candidates will possess a high degree of initiative, judgment, discretion, and decision-making and the ability to apply these skills towards strategic business objectives and employee performance objectives. Experience with governmental and health care fiscal regulations and reporting required.
- Interacts with management staff in developing the strategic plan and its financial planning component.
- Oversees and directs budgeting, audit, tax, accounting, purchasing, long-range forecasting, and insurance activities for the organization.
- Evaluates the organization's financial position and issues periodic reports on the organization's financial stability, liquidity, and growth.
- Develops and implements financial policies and procedures and ensures compliance.
- Assures implementation of internal controls and generally accepted accounting procedures.
- Oversees and directs the revenue department.
- Supervises the analysis of costs and makes rate recommendations to ensure appropriate income/cash flow.
Education & Experience:
- Master's degree in business administration, accounting, or finance.
- CPA Preferred
- 8 - 10 years of experience in financial/accounting management.
- Experience in health care financial management required.
Optim Health Care offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, dental, life insurance, LTD, STD, 401K, etc.
For confidential consideration, please e-mail resume, including salary expectations to:
Director of Executive Recruitment