Certified Medical Assistant | Savannah
Optim Pain Management is seeking a full time Certified Medical Assistant for our Savannah location.
- Brings patients to rooms.
- Complete disability forms.
- Performs scheduling procedures.
- Performs precerting procedures.
- Handles phone calls, patient complaints, medications, etc.
- File hospital op notes and dictation.
- Work at satellite locations with the physician.
- Copy surgery papers including completing history and physical and consent forms.
- Schedule depositions and physician meetings.
- Other duties include checking mail as well as stocking and cleaning rooms.
- Competitive Pay
- Company Benefits
- Vacation, Personal Time Off, and Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
Apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com