Certified Athletic Trainer | Lyons
Optim Sports Medicine is seeking a full time Certified Athletic Trainer for Toombs County High School.
- Prevents, assesses, treats and reconditions athletic injuries.
- Demonstrates proper taping, bracing, and fitting of athletic equipment.
- Carries out all prescribed treatments and recommendations by the team/program/event physician.
- Possesses the ability to assess data reflective of the athletes' status and interpret the appropriate information.
- Covers assigned pre-season physicals, sports games or matches, and related events under the supervision of the program manager.
- Assists or transfers athletes of various weight/heights.
- Pushes carts with athletic equipment.
- Stand for long periods of time, have good mobility skills and be able to walk long distances.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate to give adequate directions and instructions to subordinates.
- Carries training kit and coolers for long distances.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in Athletic Training.
- One or two years in athletic training setting preferred. Entry level graduates will be considered.
- The athletic trainer will maintain NATA and CPR certification in accordance with those respective institutions.
- Competitive Pay
- Company Benefits
- Vacation, Personal Time Off, and Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
Apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org