Athletic Trainer Certified | Hazlehurst
Optim Healthcare is seeking a full time Athletic Trainer Certified in Hazlehurst, Ga.
- Provides athletic training services for assigned schools, school systems, sports clubs and organizations, community sporting events and other community activities.
- Refers injured athletes/patients that require a higher level of care.
- Markets/promotes OMCT physicians, services, and facilities,
- Implements and participates in educational activities related to sports medicine, orthopedics, and wellness.
- Serves as a community relationship manager for his/her assigned service area.
- Performs functions regarding athletic injuries including prevention, assessment, treatment, reconditioning.
- Demonstrates proper taping, strapping, bracing, and fitting of athletic equipment.
- Carries out all prescribed treatments and recommendations by the team/program/event physician.
- Possesses the ability to assess data reflective of the athletes' status and interpret the appropriate information.
- Covers assigned pre-season physicals, sports games or matches, and related events under the supervision of the program manager.
- Works at the hospital in the clinic setting.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
- Competitive Pay
- Company Benefits
- Vacation, Personal Time Off, and Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
Apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com